1. Open our ‘Menu of Options’ and choose which type of contribution you would like to make to the conference: Reading Group; Symposium; Magic Moments; Art Piece; Going Live
2. Follow the guidelines in the ‘Menu of Options’ and format your proposals like this:
Option [1,2,3,4 or 5]
Title of proposal
Author[s] institution/ practice etc.
[insert proposal text – see menu for word count, content..]
Make sure your proposal responds to the Living and Learning theme in some way
3. Save your proposal in the following file format:
readinggroupSURNAME.pdf or readinggroupSURNAME.doc
symposiumSURNAME.pdf or symposiumSURNAME.doc etc….
4. Submit your proposal by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTENDED DEADLINE: 9th May 2014
5. Await notification of acceptance: June 2014
6. Submission of final papers: 4th August 2014
Accepted authors MUST register for the conference to be published in the proceedings.